About our Insurance Services

Who are we?

“Lets Safe” is a trading style of Lets Safe LLP, which is an appointed representative of Albany Park Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an insurance intermediary. Financial Services Register number for Albany Park Limited is 304130 and 833986 for Lets Safe. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register.

The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

Whose products do we offer?

Lets Safe offer a single Rent Protection insurance product for landlords and act on behalf of the customer. Currently, we can provide insurance from the following insurers:

Rent Protection Insurance

Rent Protection with Tenant Eviction insurance is administered by Paymentshield, arranged on your behalf by Motorplus Limited t/a Property Guard and is underwritten by UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE.

What service do we provide?

You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us for insurance products. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.

How are we paid for this service?

We do not charge a fee for arranging insurance, we may receive a commission from the product provider which is a percentage of the monthly premium paid.

You will receive a quotation which will tell you about any other fees relating to any particular insurance policy.

What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:  

… in writing Write to Complaints Department, Albany Park Limited, Cody Technology Park, Old Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 OLX

… by phone Telephone 01252 912181

Should you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, or Telephone 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123. Visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk for more details.

Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.

General Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit. 

Information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS. Visit their website for further details  https://www.fscs.org.uk/

Download PDF here.